The best winter coats are starting to hit shops, lots of talk of Black Friday is starting to circulate, and the best beauty advent calendars are already starting to sell out. Christmas really is just right around the corner. And with just three months to go, Boots have revealed their top 12 gifts for 2020.
With some of our favourite brands making an appearance on this year’s list, including Liz Earle, No7, Rituals and Fenty Beauty, these are the 12 amazing gifts that Boots are expecting to fly off their shelves this Christmas.
Boots have focused on a number of key areas with this year’s selection of top gifts, including our new-found appreciation for self-care.
The Boots Christmas gift list 2020 in full
- Liz Earle The Joy of Cleanse & Polish, £12.00 – VIEW NOW
- Huda Beauty Mini Nude Obsessions RICH & Liquid Matte – Spice Girl Set, £27.00 – VIEW NOW
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda – Rebalancing Collection, £39.90 – VIEW NOW
- No7, Skincare Treats 7 Steps to Beautiful Skin, £50 – VIEW NOW
- Stitch & Story Cup Cosy Grey, £8.00
- Boots Glow Essential Beauty Kit, £10 – VIEW NOW
- Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse Holo’daze Edition Mini Gloss Bomb Collection, £30 – VIEW NOW
- Macmillan Advent Calendar, £85.00 – VIEW NOW
- BBC Earth Cleansing Bar Travel Set, £10.00 – VIEW NOW
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb EDT 50ml, £55.00 – VIEW NOW
- La Librairie Neroli Divine Eau de Toilette 100ml, £25.00 – VIEW NOW
- Cowshed Blissful Body Lotion 100ml, £10.00 – VIEW NOW
As you can see, gifts that focus on helping us relax and unwind are at the top of the 2020 agenda, including the gorgeous Rituals rebalancing collection gift set, The Ritual of Ayurveda. Everything you need to help you squeeze in some deserved me-time amid the hectic festive period, the set contains a luxurious foaming shower gel, a beautifying body scrub, a nourishing cream and a mini reed stick diffuser – which, needless to say, smells amazing.
The brand are also turning their attention to sustainability, with Boots reporting that searches for eco-friendly products in their store have grown by almost a third in the past year. To meet the new demand, Boots have sourced a fantastic selection of conscious gifts, including the BBC Earth Travel Cleansing Bar Set – a lovely, zero-plastic alternative to our favourite beauty goodies.
Did we mention that they’ve brought back their amazing 3-for-2 mix& match deal on Christmas gifts? Available on selected gifts on the gift list, it’s a fantastic way to get your Christmas shopping out of the way in one go, without spending a fortune.
Oh, and as if that wasn’t enough, their fantastic selection of Star Gifts has also made a return – with savings of up to 50% off amazing fragrance, body care and makeup gifts.
The gifts will be available to shop in-store and online from the 28th September.
So whether you’re looking for a great Secret Santa present, or you’re shopping for a show-stopping beauty gift for your nearest and dearest, the Boots top 12 Christmas gift list will not disappoint.