We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Do you want the bad news or the good news?
Ok, bad news first: There won’t be an M&S Beauty Advent Calendar for 2020.
Good news: There won’t be an M&S Beauty Advent Calendar but there will be a Beauty Edit Box instead! Let’s be honest, no matter how much you love beauty minis, even the best beauty advent calendars can include a few weirdly small or not-quite-you products.
But it’s fair to say this is all killer, no filler.
What’s inside the M&S Beauty Edit box?
Launching October 27th, the M&S Beauty Edit Box is stuffed with 10 products from a selection of beauty brands, many of them full size.
Even better, it’s worth £120 but costs just £20 when you spend £30 across beauty, clothing and home.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Percy & Reed Define & Hold Finishing Cream 100ml
- Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Florale 10ml
- Still Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
- Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme 30ml
- Leighton Denny Intensive Nail Repair Cream 10ml
- Leighton Denny Duplex Buffer
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 Styling Treatment 60ml
- REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Mask 10ml
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Conditioner 60ml
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon 100ml
- Eyeko Lash Alert! Wake Up & Go
Judging by the success of M&S’ sell-out Summer Beauty Bag, this is unlikely to hang around for long.
Thanks to that pre-Christmas launch date it would make a perfect gift for your nearest and dearest. On the other hand it would also make a perfect self-gifting treat to see you through winter in style.
Up to you!