We follows the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect any more personally identifiable information about you than is necessary;
- We do not keep your personally identifiable information if it is no longer needed; and
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information from you if you request information from us, sign up to join our email lists, register for an account, participate in our promotions, such as contests and sweepstakes, take our surveys, use our products and services, contact us about a purchase, or email, call or otherwise communicate with us.
In order for you to initiate or complete a purchase from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, including your contact information (such as name, email, phone number, or shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
If you purchase a product for someone else, we will also collect the name, phone number, and address of that person so that we can ship those products. When you provide us with this information we will only use it for the specific reason for which it is collected.
We automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, domain type, browser version, service provider, cookies, and the pages you request. This data is used in the aggregate. We link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
Information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To notify you of updates to our Sites or any products or services we offer.
- To respond to your requests or inquiries.
- To process and complete your transactions, including, as applicable, customer service, order confirmation, billing, delivering products or services, and otherwise fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- To provide you with newsletters, articles, or program, product, or service, alerts and announcements.
- To share offers from other companies with you.
- To conduct market research.
- To analyze transactions and purchase histories to improve our products, services, programs and other offerings.
- As necessary to verify and validate your identity.
- To keep records of our interactions with you if you place an order or otherwise deal with our representatives.
- To prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of personally identifiable information, our Site or data systems.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your personally identifiable information to us.