We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
When it comes to trick or treat – we can’t resist a treat…
Their entire range is made from pumpkin spice and seed oil, they are plant based and smell amazing.
So while you treat yourself to a pumpkin spiced latte from a festive drinks menu, why not give your face a treat too.
VIEW THE DEAL IN FULL: Pumpkin & Spice – get 30% off storewide with code SPOOKY
From the clay face mask (RRP $47 / £36.30) which is reportedly flying off the shelves every 60 seconds and jelly cleanser, to their night serum and night cream, the entire range embraces that feeling of Fall and that delicious scent.
Officially the world’s first pumpkin spice themed skincare brand, the clay face mask detoxifies, brightens, and tightens your skin and smells like a delicious pumpkin spice latte!
- Extracts pollutants and nasties from your skin
- Tightens your pores and reduces skin inflammation, breakouts, and acne
- Keeps your skin youthful, soft, and wrinkle-free
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
View the entire Pumpkin & Spice range here
And if you’re spoilt for choice, you can select a slightly more expensive special bundle pack that will give you a five-step process to feeling amazing.
1. Cleanse – Deeply cleanse & purify your skin. Rich in natural extracts that will stimulate & hydrate your skin.
2. Exfoliate – Detoxify pores, banish breakouts and reduce scarring, while nourishing and renewing your skin’s tone and texture.
3. Mask – Tighten your pores & reduce skin inflammation, breakouts and acne.
4. Moisturise – Rich in natural botanicals, vitamins & antioxidants that will gently soothe, soften & hydrate your skin.
5. Feel Amazing – Now you look, feel, and smell irresistible without having compromised your skin.
Each bundle contains a Clay Face Mask, Day Moisturiser Lotion, Facial Scrub Exfoliator, Jelly Cleanser plus you get a free Silky Soft Face Towel, Premium Makeup Brush and Deluxe Travel Bag.