These beauty products tested by our judges are ones we believe really work.
This year our beauty routines became more important to us than ever. With salons closed and no trips to hairdressers or nail bars, our favourite products and home rituals were what kept us feeling and looking great. So for this year’s woman&home Beauty Awards, as well as honouring the best iconic and innovative new products, we’re also celebrating the brands that brought us all some joy during uncertain times.
We considered hundreds of the best products on the market to whittle the list down to the very best you can buy. The full 70 winners are revealed in the October issue of woman&home – available in stores 27 August.
The winners were chosen by a panel of industry experts, chaired by Beauty Directors Sarah Cooper-White and Charley Williams-Howitt.
The award categories
There are six award categories:
Our panel of expert judges
- Charley Williams-Howitt, w&h Beauty Director
- Sarah Cooper-White, w&h Beauty Director
- Fiona McKim, w&h Beauty Editor
- Jess Beech w&h Beauty Editor
- Ateh Jewel, Beauty Journalist
- Caroline Barnes, Make Up Artist
- Ruby Hammer, Make Up Artist
- Dr Maryam Zamani, Oculoplastic Surgeon
- Dr Stefanie Williams, Dermatologist
- Alice Hart-Davis, beauty Jorunalist
- Dr Sam Bunting, Qualified Skin Expert
- Alison Young, Beauty Expert
- Chelsee Lewis, Facialist
- Pamela Marshall, Clinical Aesthetician
- Michaella Bolder, Facialist and Tanning Expert
The Woman & Home Beauty Awards 2020 winners